Terms and Conditions
1. These are the only terms and conditions upon which we agree to contract with you and no alteration of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless previously agreed in writing.
2. A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we receive settlement of your credit/debit card payment.
3. Any clerical or other error or omission in any website based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
4. No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
5. All payments are taken in pounds Sterling and all purchases will be liable to VAT at the prevailing UK rate.
1. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address provided by you during the on-line order process. Orders placed using the UK Express Delivery option will normally be delivered to the UK within 5 working days of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to dispatch any ordered goods within 14 days of accepting your order we shall refund in full monies paid in respect of such goods.
2. With regards to Next Day deliveries, if an order is received late we shall, at the customer's request, refund the difference beetween the cost of Next Day Delivery and the cost of UK Premium Delivery. This right to a refund is only applicable if you call us on 01706 881 765 before placing your order, as instructed to do so on our delivery options page and during the checkout process.
3. With regards to UK Premium deliveries, if an order is received late we shall, at the customer's request, refund the difference beetween the cost of UK Premium delivery and the cost of UK Express Delivery.
3. If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
4. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as here in after provided, correspond with the description on this website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There may, however, be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those dispatched to you.
5. If a delivery is returned to us by our courier, due to the customer providing an incorrect address, refusing delivery, not being available for delivery, or failing to respond to a 'You Were Out' card or similar, we reserve the right to charge for the cost of the return imposed on us by our courier or to deduct such an amount from the value of any refunds given.Currently this is charged at £10.00 per consignment in the UK, and £25 for international deliveries; this is due to courier charges for returned items.
6. Due to the nature of international deliveries, we are unable to offer delivery refunds in the case of delays or non delivery.
Returns & Cancellations
Purchases made by consumers are covered by this returns policy. Business to Business sales (including schools, organisations etc) are excluded. Products purchased from Fancy Dress Outlet may be returned within 7 working days from receipt of your order for a replacement, exchange or refund.
Due to personal hygiene we regret that we cannot accept returns on wigs, facial hair, teeth, face paints, masks, stockings, tights and panties (this also applies to costumes containing such items). If you are unsure about an item, please contact us before you purchase it and we will be happy to give you advice.
Please take note of the following additional conditions of our returns policy:
1. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
2. If you make a valid claim under paragraph 10, we shall replace the ordered goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect.
3. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
4. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions, which apply shall be those, which you accepted when you placed your order.
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
2. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. 3rd Party Sites, Content and Products.
1. Fancy Dress Outlet will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
1.1 to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
1.2 to keep you informed about Fancy Dress Outlet and its services and about this website;
1.3 if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
2. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, Fancy Dress Outlet may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by Fancy Dress Outlet or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
4. If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail or write to us at the address below:
Fancy Dress Outlet Ltd
Disclaimer and Copyright
It is a condition of Fancy Dress Outlet allowing you access to the material on this website that you accept the terms and conditions of this notice.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. The copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited. You may print or download extracts of the materials on this site for your personal use. Fancy Dress Outlet Trademark/Logo may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Fancy Dress Outlet’ in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner which disparages or discredits Fancy Dress Outlet. Information on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including, but not to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. However this website is intended for use by UK residents only. Information on this website may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Fancy Dress Outlet may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with Fancy Dress Outlet before taking any action in reliance upon it. Fancy Dress Outlet makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website which does not belong to Fancy Dress Outlet, please understand that it is independent from Fancy Dress Outlet, and that Fancy Dress Outlet has no control over the contents of that website. In addition, a link to a non Fancy Dress Outlet website does not mean that Fancy Dress Outlet endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will Fancy Dress Outlet be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website or on any other hyper-linked website including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if Fancy Dress Outlet is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Buy Securely Online or Phone 01706 881 765